The EMJMD MIR (Marine & Maritime Intelligent Robotics) is now recruiting its 3rd intake students for the 2023-2024 academic year!
The EMJMD MIR Programme combines robotics, AI and marine sciences in an innovative way. It provides double degrees in Sciences at our partner universities NTNU in Norway, IST-UL in Portugal and UJI in Spain with a study track choice offering specialisation in underwater intervention, autonomous underwater operations or cooperative robotics for marine vehicles. Its network includes more than fifty international industrial and academic partners giving students the possibility to attend specialised industry seminars and to find internships.
EMJMD scholarships will be allocated to excellent students from whole over the world and among them dedicated scholarships will be attributed to:
“EMJMD Programme countries”: EU countries + Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey
and “EMJMD Partner countries”:
- DCI Latin America LMI: Bolivia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Paraguay
- ENI East: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Territory of Ukraine as recognised by international law
- IPA Western Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro
- Central Asia – LMI countries: Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
- GCC: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
Furthermore, around 7 students will be given the opportunity to self-finance their participation to the MIR programme.
Candidates have until January 15th, 2023 (GMT+2 time) to complete and submit their application on the eCandidat platform, accessible here: https://callisto.univ-tln.fr/eCandidatWORLD/#!accueilView
Results will be published following the MIR Joint Selection Committee meeting in March 2023.
For any question about the application and the programme, please contact us at: email@example.com