Be taught by industry experts, visit leading companies, work on industry projects. MIR has a network of over 30 industry partners.
As a student of the MIR Masters program you will be provided with, a grounded understanding of the professional world and opportunities to work along side and learn from leading proffesionals.
The MIR has an expanding global network of 30 over industry partners, providing students with internship opportunities, industry seminars and career advice.
As a MIR student you will:
- have internship opportunities providing you access to the real world of work in blue growth sectors and leading research laboratories. Indicatively, last year from the 120 NTNU students doing projects with companies in marine technologies 80% were hired directly after completion by the same companies.
- participate in professional job fairs, seminars and receive career guidance from professional blue growth sector experts.
- follow industry seminars getting in direct contact with leading industry experts from early on helping you to orient appropriately your career.
- have access to employment opportunities and PhD scholariships communicated by the MIR network.
- complete module at the IFREMER research centre experiencing state of the art marine technologies and submarine equipment.
- participate in the MIR Annual symposium and championships providing you with excellent professional networking opportunities.