For Erasmus mundus grants, the MIR application period is between November 2019 and February 2020.
For self funded students, the MIR application period is extended until the 14th of March.
Prepare in advance
In order to apply for the MIR masters programme you will need to complete an online application form and upload a number of documents. It is important that you prepare your application well in advance, as once summitted the application cannot be ammended. The following documents must be uploaded on the online application (as PDF files)
- CV in pdf europass format
- First pages of passport or identity card indicating the nationality
- Legal copies of Academic degrees and transcripts of all university studies with official translation into English, i.e. Bachelor, Master or equivalent.
- Copies of officially translated diploma supplements stating courses followed and scores obtained per course
- All the documents must be grouped in a single file. If the degree is due to be obtained after the deadline, a certificate from the institution indicating the situation of the student and the expected date of graduation must be provided.
- If the above documents are in French, Norwegian, Spanish or Portuguese, the official translation is not necessary.
- Motivation letter (pdf max 1000 words)
- Recognized International English test Certificate, not older than 3 years: TOEFL (CBT 220, PBT 550, IBT 80), Cambridge Advanced English Test (B or higher), IELTS (6.5 or higher), TOEIC (800). No other test is recognized. This document is not required if the language of instruction of your studies is English. The fact must be certified by an official document or letter from the University. In that case, submitting an English Test Certificate is not compulsory, but can add value to your application.
NB: the GRE code is provided for students who have GRE results and want to submit them. Note that the GRE is NOT compulsory, nor can it replace the English Test Certificate.
Recommendation letters from two (professors, department heads, tutors, studies directors), able to comment on the suitability of the applicant for graduate study, should be provided on official university letterhead paper.
In the online application, applicants are asked to list the contact details of those two persons , allowing the coordination office to contact them should further information be necessary.
Upon registration original degrees and certificates and all the aforementioned documentation could have to be provided for verification.
Once you have submitted you will receive a notification email confirming your submission.